Three International Excellence scholarships at University of Reading are now open for application. This award program is offered by the School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences at the University. All overseas students who are interested can apply!
Situated in Reading, Berkshire, England, the University of Reading is a public tertiary institution founded as an extension college of University of Oxford in 1892. It used to be called as University College, Reading. This University is a welcoming community for people of all faiths and even none. Its Chaplaincy Centre is the central point on campus. The University of Reading is also committed to promoting a healthy work life balance to the students. They will be provided with lots of opportunities to enhance their welfare. This includes a wide range of specialist support services along with an extensive programs of wellbeing and sports activities.
Overseas students admitted to this university will become part of a vibrant international community consisting of over 4000 overseas students from more than 140 countries. The campus won Whiteknights award and is set in 130 hectares of stunning parkland. The campus is also only 30 minutes away from London by train and it only takes 40 minutes by bus from London Heathrow Airport.
This year, the School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences at the University is honoured to offer three International Excellence scholarships at University of Reading. This award program is aimed at undergraduate students including the integrated the MSci Speech and Language Therapy as well as MSci Applied Psychology (Clinical) courses within the school at the University.
Should you wish to find out more about the University of Reading or even speak to a staff member in the school, you can reach them through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
These scholarship have the following award value: 3 x £ 2,000 (towards the first year of their studies). Kindly note that it is possible to allocate awards early in the application cycle. Therefore, it is encouraged to submit early course applications.
- Candidates must be fee paying international students
- Candidates must have applied for the bachelor’s programs, including the MSci Applied Psychology (Clinical) and MSci Speech and Language Therapy courses at the University.
- Candidates are due to begin their courses in September 2019. Note that the University of Reading’s offer is students’ firm offer.
- Candidates must fulfil the relevant English proficiency and academic entry requirements for the undergraduate degree program as well as the integrated master’s programs, stipulated by the School.
- Candidates must be able to confirm that they are looking for or have the means to support any outstanding costs uncovered by the scholarship seeing this is only partial funding scholarship program. Students can seek additional funding through other award programs or self-funding.
It should be noted that this scholarship contributes to paying your tuition fees. If you are a scholarship holder from another source that covers full tuition cost such as Chevening, then you’re not entitled to this scholarship. However, this Internal Excellence Scholarships can be held in conjunction with other partial awards.
It’s a very competitive scholarship call which will be based on:
- Academic performance indicated in your GPA and High School transcripts
- Extracurricular activities and other relevant knowledge and skills
- Personal statement that should include details on why you wish to do the course you’ve applied for and how it is suitable with your aspirations.